The Weston Charity Awards were created by the Garfield Weston Foundation to celebrate and support great front-line charities working in the fields of Community, Welfare and Youth.
Applications are now open and will close on the 11th January 2019.
20 winners will receive a fantastic package of benefits:
- A year of support from Pilotlight.
- Unrestricted cash contribution of £6,500 to support the work with Pilotlight, this includes travel expenses to meetings.
- Access to a network of local charities working with Pilotlight.
- 3 ‘connect’ sessions with other Award Winners across the year.
To be eligible to apply, charities must have the following:
- A registered charity number
- Be working in the fields of Welfare, Youth or Community
- At least one paid full-time member of staff in a leadership position
- Income less than £5 million
- Provide direct services to beneficiaries
- Majority of activity or beneficiaries are in the Midlands or North of England or Wales.
Visit westoncharityawards.org for full details.