The North East Charity Awards are returning in 2019 to celebrate the achievements of the region’s charity, voluntary and social enterprise sector.
The awards are designed to recognise the hard work and innovative thinking by our local charities and individual fundraisers, increase awareness of our local charities, celebrate those who work tirelessly to support the many good causes in our region and also celebrate the local businesses and individuals who help support the work of our charities.
Charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises are encouraged to enter by 3pm on Friday 16th August, with the winners being crowned at a glittering awards night at The Hilton Hotel, Newcastle Gateshead on October 17th.
Nominations are open in the following categories:
- North East charity of the year
- Small charity of the year
- Charity leader of the year
- Young charity champion of the year
- Volunteer of the year
- Outstanding social enterprise
- Uniquely North East
- Corporate charity ambassador of the year
- Outstanding charity support - by large companies
- Outstanding charity support - by small to medium sized companies
The awards are completely free to enter so make your nominations now.