ReCoCo is a peer led, peer delivered education, wellbeing and opportunity service which is open to anyone in need, and is free at the point of access.
They are looking for someone to undertake community consultation relating to the proposed use and function of new premises in Saltwell park.
ReCoCo were awarded a grant from Bright Ideas to support the development of a new venue in Gateshead. That new venue is the Training Rooms in Saltwell Park. In order to maximise the resources and utilise the general public footfall in the park, they intend to pilot a different model.
- Public facing: Normalising wellbeing and increasing access to skills training and information to people who wouldn’t normally seek out a mental health service.
- Encourages throughout by equipping students with the skills and confidence to create their own community action or support groups, or engage with groups that currently exist.
- Encourage partnerships with other statutory and third sector organisations that focus on wellbeing; sharing resources and supporting the development of new groups.
- Accessible: we would like our venue at Saltwell Park to become a hub for wellbeing activities in Gateshead.
- Deadline for tender: 19 July
- Interviews: 26 July
- Consultation commissioned: 29 July
- Early August – Start date: establishment of format of narrative analysis, proposed delivery of quantitative results and creative ways to engage youth groups.
- Mid Aug – End Oct – Collection of data, interviews conducted, research undertaken.
- End Nov – Draft report submitted. Invoice submitted
- Jan 2020 Final report submitted
Budget: £2,000 in total.
For full tender details please download the document from the link below.