Representing the sector
VONNE has represented the sector on a number of regional bodies:
- Cross Government Meeting of the North East
- Work Programme Advisory Group
- Northern Clinical Senate
- NE Strategic Clinical Network Oversight Group
- North East Combined Authority Employability, Inclusion and Skills Steering Group
- NECA ESF Inclusion Focus Group
- North East LEP Employment & Skills Board
- North East LEP area European Structural and Investment Funds Sub-Committee
- North East LEP Grand Health Challenge Steering Group
- Newcastle University Institute for Social Renewal Advisory Board
- Newcastle University ESRC Impact Accelerator Account Awards Panel
- Northern Local Offender Partnership Board
- Multiple Needs and Exclusion Forum
- North East Child Poverty Commission.
VONNE also represents the voluntary sector on the following national advisory groups:
- NCVO European Funding Network Advisory Board
- VCSE Review Advisory Group
We facilitate strategic liaison meetings between the sector and stakeholders regionally and nationally.
This includes developing relationships with the Local Enterprise Partnerships, the newly formed North East Combined Authority, Police and Crime Commissioners, Association of North East Councils, Federation of Small Businesses, North East Chamber of Commerce, Department of Climate Change, Department of Work and Pensions, NHS England & Public Health England North East Centres, Cabinet Office and Office for Civil Society.