Terms and Conditions
The term ‘VONNE’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4th Floor, MEA House, Ellison Place, Newcastle NE1 8XS. Our company registration number is 4061592, our charity number is 1084083 and we are VAT registered number 194251990. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Ecommerce and refunds
This website allows purchasing of job advertising, event tickets and membership subscription. As these are not physical goods we do not charge any delivery costs, nor have a returns policy. However we do allow cancellation of a ticket, job advert or membership subscription and a potential refund will be given within the following timescales:
Cancellation of job advert within 24 hours: Full refund
Beyond 24 hours: No refund (although advert can be edited by user at any point of advertising time period)
Cancellation up to 1 week before event: Full refund
Within 1 week of event: No refund.
Cancellation policies for individual events may vary, please refer to the event information.
Within 1st month of subscription starting: Full refund unless membership benefits have been claimed such as job advertising or event tickets.
After 1 month: No refund.
Invoicing offline and late payment
For organisations who pay offline for jobs via invoice, a £10 charge will be added to your invoice to cover admin time. Payment is due within 14 days.
For Membership+ fees if payment by invoice is not made within 14 days and benefits have already been used you will be charged the cost of your benefits and access to them suspended until the invoice is paid.
If you have accumulated more than £300 of due invoices or have an invoice more than 90 days overdue we will no longer allow jobs to be advertised until the debt is cleared.
We use Sage Pay to collect and process transaction information. See Sage Pay Security Policy